Jason Alarca Humiliates Store Manager for Disrespecting Jollibee Crew

A recent Facebook post is circulating on social media showing how a customer of Jollibee reacted and humiliated the store manager who at first humiliated her trainee. According to Jason Alarca, his experience at Jollibee pissed him off while the crew was taking his orders.



The Facebook user narrates that the Jollibee store was very crowded, due to the huge influx of people, the crew was not able to take his orders at first but he understands.

Despite the fact that the customer already understands the crew's situation, the store manager decided to show up and humiliates the crew in front of so many customers.

Here's the Complete Incident:

A manager in Jollibee pissed me off today. The way she treated her trainee is very unacceptable so I felt the need to step forward.

Crew: Good afternoon Sir. Can I have your order?

Me: S4 po, pa add ako ng Mix In, Macaroni soup, large coke po, dine in.
Crew: Sir, sorry, ano po?

*their store is so crowded and the background noise made it difficult for her to get my order, which I totally understand*

*while repeating my order, the Store Manager who stands on her back, looked at her like as if the crew is so stupid, then she butted in, in a very rude and unprofessional way*

Store Manager: Jusko, isang bwan ka na dito. Wala ka pading kaalam-alam. Kukuha lang ng order di mo pa kaya. Diyan ka nga muna sa gilid.

Crew: *yumuko* Sorry Mam.

*I can see the crew holding back her tears*

Store Manager: Sir, I'll just take your order. Ano po yun ulit?

Me: Nasa likod ka lang ng crew di ba? Di mo din ba narinig yung order ko? So meaning, bilang manager ka na, di ka marunong kumuha ng order. I understand na Manager ka dito at trainee siya, pero wala kang karapatang ipahiya yung crew sa harap ng ibang tao. Dapat naiintindihan mo siya kasi diyan ka din nagsimula. WAG KANG MASYADONG MATAAS TE KASI NAGSIMULA KA DIN SA BABA.

Store Manager: Sorry sir, eh kasi..

Me: Wag kang magsorry sakin ate. Sa kanya ka magsorry. Di nako oorder. Nawalan ako ng gana sayo.

Me: *walks out*

I have high regard and respect with people working in fast food chains cause though I didn't have the chance to do what they are doing, I know its hard. So it really pisses me off seeing people disrespecting them, like, what the fuck?

BEING KIND TO EVERYONE IS THE EASIEST THING TO DO, SO WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR SOME TO DO THIS? I really don't understand.

Source: Jason Alarca FB Post
Loading...
Jason Alarca Humiliates Store Manager for Disrespecting Jollibee Crew Jason Alarca Humiliates Store Manager for Disrespecting Jollibee Crew Reviewed by Anne Reyes on June 14, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.