Ex-Pres. Arroyo Believes Pres. Duterte Can Deal with Davao Bombing

Former President of the Republic of the Philippines and now served as Deputy House Speaker Rep. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo believed the Pres. Duterte could handle the Davao City bombing.



According to Rep. Arroyo, the President knows how to deal with the bombings because he already knows how to handle this kind of situation.

The former Mayor of Davao City also faced the same crisis when he was still the chief executive of the Davao City Local Government Unit (LGU).

Rep. Arroyo stated that "When I used to have those problems in Mindano, I would ask Mayor Duterte to handle it for me. He handled it very well under me so I know he'll handle it just as well, if not even better than myself," the former President said.

The congresswoman also added that "President Duterte knows all the lessons. He was helping me all the time when he was my adviser so he knows my experience,” she added.
Loading...
Ex-Pres. Arroyo Believes Pres. Duterte Can Deal with Davao Bombing Ex-Pres. Arroyo Believes Pres. Duterte Can Deal with Davao Bombing Reviewed by Anne Reyes on September 05, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.